Saturday, August 2, 2008

Mad Inkstinct's Team Challenge - 6 x 6 page


When I saw the photo of the tissue boxes that Madonna set for a team challenge, I had this strange feeling that I had done this before.
Here is a layout that I did for a workshop a few months ago, (Hi Emily). The hostess loved pinks and greens and feel in love with the 6 x 6 Desktop Calender, (see past post). I feel that this layout fits well with the second tissue box.
I have used Old Olive card stock and created my own printed paper using Very Vanilla cardstock and the So Swirly Jumbo Wheel with Old Olive ink. Pretty in Pink and Certainly Celery pastels were used for highlighting. The butterfly and message are stamped in Rose Red ink and are from the Priceless stamp set. The Flower in the corner is from the Pretties Kit and coloured using reinkers and a aqua brush. A pink Rhinestone brad finishes the flowers so well.
The photo of my beautiful niece Beth is layered onto Rose Red Cardstock.
I have one more challenge to do before I can go and watch the Wallabies beat the All Blacks :)
Cath

No comments: