Monday, July 28, 2008

Bronc Buster 'His and Her's'


I absolutely love the Bronc Buster stamp set and I tend to use it all the time. We live on a farm and Warwick is famous for it's Rodeo, so this was a must have on my wish list when the new catty came out. I have used the Faux Tiling technique. Alisa Tilsner and Angela Sargent have Technique of the Month Tutorials, I purchased one a few months back and never got the chance to play with it. I am really happy with the result and will be using this technique alot, especially for my cards that I make for up coming Markets etc.


The 'His' card is using Night of Navy, Brocade Blue, Really Rust and Very Vanilla Cardstock. The image is stamped with Night of Navy Classic Ink and then scored for the faux tiling effect. Versamark ink is stamped over the stamped cardstock.Pour clear embossing powder over the cardstock and heat with a SU Heating Tool. Some layering, a few brads, piece of Very Vanilla Ribbon and a sentiment from the Sincere Salutations Stamp Set and there you have it. I will be using this design for my Father's Day Card Classes, so stay tuned for further details.


The 'Her's' card is my favourite of the two. I'm not usually a pink person, but lately Rose Red and Regal Rose keep finding there way onto my cards. Same technique as before. Rose Red, Regal Rose, Garden Green and Very Vanilla Cardstock. Layering, some beautiful SU 5/8" Regal Rose Grosgrain ribbon and Pretty in Pink Taffeta ribbon and there you go.
If you would any more information on making these cards or to purchase any of the SU products that I have used please contact me at mickcath5@activ8.net.au.
Cheers
Cath :)



No comments: